Friday, November 2, 2007

Halloween Dinner at Lam Tin...

Most people in Hong Kong live in these super giant highrises that have anything you would ever need. There's really no reason to leave if there's supermarkets, dim sum restaurants, and even schools...


My uncle and my dad go shopping for fresh meats...


Dinner at my uncle's...


Would you like to sample my hairy crabs?


After dinner, we went with my cousin, Kin Fay and all his cool Hong Kong friends to Causeway Bay for some Halloween fun...


"It must have been love, but it's over now..."


"More than words, is all I ever needed..."


Kin Fay sings Robbie Williams "Better Man"...


After 30 beers, there was a lot of love in the air...


Happy Halloween!


"One night happy, OK?"

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can feel the heat in the air...what were you guys singing? where was Jack?

Unknown said...

Your father looks so happy in every picture! I am happy that you are all doing well.
Miss you!