Friday, October 26, 2007

Better Late than Never...

Hi People,

This is actually a blog entry that I wrote before leaving for the Silkroad Shoot:

It’s hard to describe the feelings of anxiety as the date of our departure gets closer. Tickets were purchased today, so we have passed the point of no return. I’m amazed by the uncontrollable force that is guiding “My Life in China” forward. Ever since we launched the film project on July 15, 2007, we have been applying for every film production grant that we are eligible for. The exciting thing about this process has been receiving news on the status of some of our grant applications! So far, we've heard from 3 of the organisations and they all seem to have a strong interest....I guess we'll wait and see!

While we were in Hong Kong, Melanie and I were able to visit my Second Uncle, Second Aunt, and my Cousin Kin Fay. With our tight schedule, we could only hang out for about 3 hrs....



My Hong Kong Uncle can't seem to pull those headphones out of his ears....He's basically monitoring his bets from the local horse track. My Aunt certainly doesn't seem to mind! My Cousin, Kin Fay claims he used to model when he was a Hong Kong teenager...I'll get to the bottom of that!

No comments: