Friday, October 26, 2007

Beijing is my 6th Home...

Despite having about 10 favorite places to spend time, Beijing ranks probably 6th on my list....

Don't get me wrong, since I've spent much more time at my other favorite places, I have a stronger connection with the locals and have sentimental reasons for my ranks. I'm sure if I spent a lot more time in Beijing, I would be able to have unforgettable adventures as well as make lifelong friends. Then, Beijing would climb my dorky list. There's nothing like trying to make the world a closer place and promoting dialogue through art! (insert laugh here)

She's my producer, not my wife!



This should have been my latest myspace picture!



Please note the Carbon Fiber Tripod on its highest stage setup!

1 comment:

Favaloushness said...

That is a nice tripod!

Been asking around regarding the tripod...

Ken knows his gear!